Join our team on race day and help secure a fun and safe event for both racers and spectators. We have an exciting and thrilling course in Glen Ellyn which will require manning 16 command posts on our race course. We anticipate another exciting year for both racers and the community of Glen Ellyn. Join the team!
To be a part for the 2020 TOLE Volunteer team, please check back on or around June 1 for sign up details.
- Volunteer Responsibility: Primary objective is to alert on coming racers as they approach your station to keep both spectators and racers safe. You'll be briefed when you report to volunteer tent prior to your shift
- Be on time: Arrive 15min prior to your shift, receive a brief volunteer explanation, and walk or ride your bike to your post
- Weather: This event will occur rain or shine. We will need your commitment under the great conditions . . . or the not so great. Please prepare accordingly
- Ride your bike or walk: You will be best suited to ride your bike or walk to your volunteer location on the bike race course
- Meet: We will have a check in tent in the park directly across the start and finish line, (Lake Side)